Friday 20 November 2015

My thoughts taste of cinnamon



Thomas Lamb



soft caress
Of the fresh sylvan air, made me forget
The thoughts that broke my peace

ARTBURGAC: Kristin Vestgård:


Kristin Vestgård

Patio Door - Georgia O'Keeffe:
Georgia O'Keeffe

Nick Patten Into the White oil on panel:
Nick Patten

"Woman in Slip" graphite on panel by Kerry Brooks:
Kerry Brooks

“I feel too much. That's what's going on.' 'Do you think one can feel too much? 
Or just feel in the wrong ways?' 'My insides don't match up with my outsides.' 
'Do anyone's insides and outsides match up?' 'I don't know. I'm only me.' 
'Maybe that's what a person's personality is: the difference between 
the inside and outside.' 'But it's worse for me.' 'I wonder if everyone 
thinks it's worse for him.' 'Probably. But it really is worse for me.” 

artizan   http://artizan3.tumblr.com/post/96119392886/whitechapelwitch-x:





NUDE No. 3716 (100 x 70 cm), Michael Lentz:


Michael Lentz

LETTERA | IPOTESI DI DONNA - | maria rosa comparato |:
 mariarosacomparato.blogspot.com

Erika Kuhn - Google pretraživanje:
Erika Kuhn

ANNA GIURICKOVIC:

takahiro shimatsu - Google pretraživanje:
Takahiro Shimatsu 

takahiro shimatsu - Google pretraživanje:

Du weißt, wovor ich mich fürchten muß 
und wovor nicht -: Muß ich mich fürchten?“ 
-  Fürchten wovor? fürchten, wahnsinnig zu werden? 



Riva Lehrer

Aleck Chekini

anna akhmatova portrait - Google pretraživanje:

What Is a Person


capable of feeling
while in contact with another?

Kristin Vestgård - Google pretraživanje:
Kristin Vestgård



The gray heavens with their porcelain angels
The great heavens with their muffled cries
(...)
Who is to say where memory starts
Who is to say what is now and later


Julie Massy

LITHIUM, 2011- 2012, oil on canvas, 20" x 22", by Maya Kulenovic

WHISPER, 2012, oil on canvas, 38" x 28"
By Maya Kulenovic
Maya Kulenovic




title  - P.Saborio
1. excerpt from a poem by William Cullen Bryant
2. quote -  Jonathan Safran Foer 
3. Rilke
4. Elizabeth Arnold
5. excerpts from a poem of Louis Aragon

No comments:

Post a Comment