Monday 30 November 2015

Insomniacs



Juarez Machado 
Image result for juarez machado


 Her doors are made with music, and barred round 
      With sighing and with laughter and with tears, 
 With tears whereby strong souls of men are bound. 
juarez machado bistro.jpg:
 A poem should be equal to: 
 Not true. 


 For all the history of grief 
 An empty doorway and a maple leaf. 




Treacy Ziegler - Room by the Sea

Treacy Ziegler



Portrait of a Lady c.1935 by Jacob Kramer (British 1892–1962):
Jacob Kramer 

Charles Sheeler. American Interior: Ridgefield, Connecticut, 1934:
Charles Sheeler 

huariqueje:     La lectrice  -  Federico Faruffini...:
Federico Faruffini

Painting by Felice Casorati (1882-1963), 1943, Nudo (Nudo disteso che legge).: Felice Casorati 

Maria Berrio, Nuove Meses:
Maria Berrio 


Marius Borgeaud


Yvonne Printemps on the Sofa Édouard   Vuillard, 1919-1921:
Édouard Vuillard


Jacqueline Williams

Bedroom with Oil Lamps, Bernard Dunstan:
Bernard Dunstan

wakeupdreamisover:  Nue couchée par Kees Van Dongen:
Kees Van Dongen

Terry St. John:
Terry St. John


 "My boredom with everything has numbed me. 

 I feel banished from my soul." 


János Vaszary - Woman in front of mirror (1908):
János Vaszary

Night - 1935 by A.Deineka:
Alexander Deineka 


 "I'm never where I feel  I am, and if I seek myself, 

 I don't know who's seeking me." 
Marie Jane Ansell - Reflection:
Marie Jane Ansell

Emile-Othon Friesz - 1943:
Achille-Émile Othon Friesz 

Linda Arthurs - Summer Inside:
Linda Arthurs 

 I keep my kindness in my eyes  
 Gently folded around my iris  
 Like a velvety, brown blanket  
 That warms my vision  
Original Painting "Chantal 1991 41x35" by Roy Fairchild-Woodard:
Roy Fairchild-Woodard


1. line - Laus Veneris
2. extract from a poem of Archibald Macleish  
3. and 4. line - Fernando Pessoa
5. from a poem of Sanober Khan  

No comments:

Post a Comment