Monday 27 July 2015

''With all this darkness round me I feel less alone.''


Louis Valtat-Femme à la robe rose sur divan, c.1917




Louis Valtat

Image result for francesco furini santa lucia


Perhaps I am somewhere patient, somehow kind, perhaps in 
the nook of a cousin universe I’ve never defiled or betrayed anyone. 
Here I have two hands and they are vanishing, the hollow of your back 
to rest my cheek against, your voice and little else but my assiduous fear to cherish.

Image result for francesco furini

Francesco Furini



v b
Vlaho Bukovac



Nude With White Shawl Poster By George Bellows

paintings of The Violinist Leila Kalman by Bellows George
George Wesley Bellows

Alejandro Marco
Alejandro Marco - Google pretraživanje

''This story is no good, I'm almost beginning to believe it.''


Rupert Bunny

man in a Garden reading a newspaper,oil on canvas - Google pretraživanje
John Singer Sargent

man in a Garden reading a newspaper - Google pretraživanje
 Carl Spitzweg

Ferdinand Knab
Ferdinand Knab

 "clear to me at last that 
the dark I have always struggled to keep under 
is in reality my most..." ___ "precious ally".

Arthur Streeton Canal, Moonlight, VeniceYear (1908)
Arthur Streeton

Cazin
Jean-Charles Cazin

Nocturne, Bruges, 1899, Henri Le Sidaner. - Google pretraživanje

Nocturne, Bruges, 1899, Henri Le Sidaner. - Google pretraživanje

Nocturne, Bruges, 1899, Henri Le Sidaner. - Google pretraživanje
Henri Le Sidaner

rupert Charles Wulsten Bunny - Google pretraživanje
Rupert Charles Wulsten Bunny 

File:Rippl Elza Bányai in a Black Dress.jpg--CC

Shivering Girl with a Blue Ring - Jozsef Rippl-Ronai
Rippl Rónai József





"For to know nothing is nothing, 
not to want to know anything likewise, 
but to be beyond knowing anything, 
to know you are beyond knowing anything, 
that is when peace enters in, to the soul of the incurious seeker.''

ida dancing oil on canvas - Google pretraživanje
Valentine Serov





1. excerpt from a poem of Bob Hicok
title and all other quotes by Samuel Beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment