Monday 6 July 2015

...expending tremendous energy merely to be normal...



Felice Casorati - Google pretraživanje
 Jessie Boswell


“I am the most tired woman in the world. 

I am tired when I get up. Life requires an effort I cannot make. 
Please give me that heavy book. I need to put something heavy 
like that on top of my head.
(...)
 I know that I am dead. As soon as I utter 
a phrase my sincerity dies, 
becomes a lie whose coldness chills me. 
Don't say anything, because I see that you 
understand me, and I am afraid of your 
understanding. I have such a fear of finding 
another like myself, and such a desire to find one!


brown armchair, oil on canvas - Google pretraživanje

Lucian Freud


And then when I start to sink again, 
I do it so slowly and live 
in a world of silence in multiple dimensions.

stefan-zsaitsits.
Stefan-zsaitsits

You see we're tired, my heart and I.
    We dealt with books, we trusted men,
    And in our own blood drenched the pen,
As if such colours could not fly.
    We walked too straight for fortune's end,
    We loved too true to keep a friend ;
At last we're tired, my heart and I.

Untitled Document


Untitled Document
Seth Alverson

London Kicks Off New Art Season - Forbes
Gerhard Richter



I am so utterly lonely, but I also have such a fear 
that my isolation be broken through, and I no longer 
be the head and ruler of my universe. I am in great 
terror of your understanding by which you penetrate 
into my world; and then I stand revealed 
and I have to share my kingdom with you.


Leon Spilliaert

van Eeden_oT_Folder
Marcel van Eeden

Marilyn

study of leda
Luke Anthony Bacon

Untitled

Reflection of loneliness
Goran Knezevic

Sam Szafron paintings - Google pretraživanje

Sam Szafran - Paris, Galerie Claude Bernard, 1976.
Sam Szafron


Alexander Kindlen

103_Scala a Rue Bonaparte_40x50


_1180752

_1180757
Guido Buganza

Morago,Carlos,Interior 1, 50×50

c.m.

Morago,Carlos,Contraluz, 70×50
Carlos Morago

brown armchair, oil on canvas - Google pretraživanje
Kathy Foster


Yet who complains ? My heart and I ?
    In this abundant earth no doubt
    Is little room for things worn out :
Disdain them, break them, throw them by
    And if before the days grew rough
    We once were loved, used, — well enough,


I think, we've fared, my heart and I.

brown armchair, oil on canvas - Google pretraživanje
Stephen Rose

Detail Image
Indrapramit Roy











 title- Albert Camus- "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal."
1. and 4. - Anaïs Nin
2. line - A.Solomon 
3. and 5. from a pem by Elisabeth Barrett Browning 

No comments:

Post a Comment