Saturday 14 March 2015

Tempt not the silence, for the fates are deep




Francine Van Hove
Returning to the room:
I notice how
all your word-
plays, calculated ploys
of the body, the witticisms
of touch, are now
attempts to keep me
at a certain distance
and (at length) avoid
admitting I am here

I watch you
watching my face
indifferently
FRANCINE VAN HOVE (1942- ).(On my new board "Book & Reading II."  Irit Volgel)

Francine Van Hove

Amylin Loglisci lungs

Amylin Loglisci

By Amylin Loglisci-#5-Tempt not the silence, for the fates are deep



" If it has given, it did so in order to take. "
(life) 


Triptych August 1972
Triptych August 1972
Triptych August 1972
Francis Bacon ‘Triptych - August 1972’, 1972
© Estate of Francis Bacon


Jake&theAngel.jpg (586×800)--s.wright

MarySeries.jpg (800×712)stephen wright
Stephen Wright


michael klein 2008

Image result for Michael Klein the next day

Michael Klein

Michael Klein

The secret is,
Even the empty bed is a burden to them,
A pretense.
They are more themselves keeping
The company of a blank wall,
The company of time and eternity





Kailin Zhao
Kailin Zhao






Alison Van Pelt

Gallery | Miss Christine Wu

Dust

 my limbs, also, have left me. 

 Who has dismembered us?

The dark is melting. We touch like cripples.

Christine Wu - Google pretraživanje
Christine Wu 





title - George Sylvester Viereck 
1 -  excerpt from a poem of Margaret Atwood  
2 line - Schopenhauer
3 - excerpt from a poem of Charles Simic
4 - from a poem of  S. Plath


No comments:

Post a Comment