Sunday 22 March 2015

... a gesture in the empty air ...




  And (their) silence matched the silence under snow.

GALLERY | M A S S I M O     L A G R O T T E R I A


anitaleocadia: Massimo Lagrotteria | RGB-Love

GALLERY | M A S S I M O     L A G R O T T E R I A
 Massimo Lagrotteria 

Pascal Laloy




Pascal Laloy

Thomas Joseph Edmund Adès  Philip Oliver Hale (b.1963)  National Portrait Gallery, London


Phil Hale
Phil Hale


"Cover Up" - Malcolm Liepke, b. 1954, oil on canvas, 2014 {contemporary figurative artist male torso man chest painting}

Malcolm Liepke, men - Google pretraživanje
Malcolm Liepke


I woke with this marble head in my hands;
it exhausts my elbow and I don’t know where to put it down.
It was falling into the dream as I was coming out of the dream


so our life became one and it will be very difficult for it to separate again.

Jason Shawn ALEXANDER

Jason Shawn Alexander

image
'A Space in All the Noise' ,by Jason Shawn Alexander

Alexandra Levasseur. | RGB-Love

acrylic&colored pencils / paper
acrylic&colored pencils / paper
Alexandra Levasseur

miedos

Quicksand .  giclee art print available in all sizes

And a soul
if it is to know itself
must look
into its own soul:
the stranger and enemy, we’ve seen him in the mirror.

Stormy . giclee art print
Clare Elsaesser








2. line - Andrew Solomon
3. and 6.  extracts from a poem of George Seferis 
5. by - Andrea Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment