Monday 2 February 2015

"Delicate like cruel words."


abundance: personal….
Knowing you are faithless keeps me alive and hungry.   
Knowing you faithful would kill me with joy.   



Asagi Natsume






conrad roset

You leave me   
not dead but perpetually dying.   


I want my friends to heal me, succor me.   
Instead, I get analysis.   






pia bramley

Rear Windows
'Rear Windows'
Sweater Girl. oil on canvas. 2005

Skull Face 1. oil on canvas 2010
Laurie J. Proud

sacha braunig - Google pretraživanje


adam dix

ellen heck - Google pretraživanje


ellen heck 

Love’s anguish or the anguish of time.   
Another dark, severing, incommunicable night.   
Death would be fine, if I only died once.   


I would have liked a solitary death,   
not this lavish funeral, this grave anyone can visit. 
afternoon light

white armchair

SOLD
tasos chonias


My Vibes. You intercepted my vibes. The long shadows,
the long shadows, the long shadows. My sweet little tone,
my sweet little tone is my arm.
d

Sleeping-With-Nostalgia
'Sleeping-With-Nostalgia'


You are mystical, Ghalib, and, also, you speak beautifully.   
Are you a saint, or just drunk as usual?   
Taste-For_Bitterweet_Beds
tran nguyen 






***
title - colleen hoover
1,2,3,5. line - from a poem - "No, I wasn’t meant to love and be loved”
BY MIRZA ASADULLAH KHAN GHALIB
4. LINE - BY JOANNE KYGER

1 comment:

  1. title - colleen hoover
    1,2,3,5. line - from a poem - "No, I wasn’t meant to love and be loved”
    BY MIRZA ASADULLAH KHAN GHALIB
    4. LINE - BY JOANNE KYGER

    ReplyDelete