Wednesday 29 October 2014

" There was a feeling of autumn coming to last a million years."








moony khoa le







miaz brothers






Zachari Logan.

One of those great abandoned men

Who are eternally condemned
To laugh, but who can smile no more!



I <3 Amélie Fontaine


Amélie Fontaine





Kiyoshi Saitō


sarah burwash - 1

sarah burwash

There is this feeling I get when I am with you. 
There is our future house burning like a star 
on the hill. There is our dark flickering shadow. 
There is my hand on fire in your hand on fire...

- z. schomburg -

Natalie Foss

Natalie Foss...Contrast I

Natalienated
Natalie Foss





Brian Kershisnik (b. 1962, USA)

Brian Kershisnik




1 comment:

  1. title - ray bradbury
    1. line - nietzsche's poetry
    2. line - baudelaire
    3. line - p. conroy

    ReplyDelete