Monday 25 August 2014

...I am the scholar of the dark armchair...


rainy day (print)

I am  master of silence

Yelena Bryksenkova

yelena bryksenkova
Branches and rain hurl themselves at the windows of my library...

(by Francesca Buchko)


I am the saint at prayer on the terrace ...

Adoration by ~Reluin on deviantART



Je suis le savant au fauteuil sombre




...little foreign misses and young ladies gently unhappy. 
What boredom, the hour of the 'dear body' and 'dear heart.'




fabio furtado

Image result for Miquel Wert


I lean my elbows on the table, the lamp shines brightly on these newspapers
I am fool enough to read again, these stupid books 


Miquel Wert
 In hours of bitterness...
Self portrait


Ioana Vraja


Related image
caspar david friedrich





adolph von menzel


Why should the semblance of an opening pale under one corner of the vault? 











*******
all lines : rimbaud- childhood / enfance

1 comment: